I have 2x Intelliflo VF pumps. They (the pumps) are supplied via a Coanda filter that is under vacuum.
To date I have only run in manual, as the pumps appear to be too sensitive to blockage, run-dry alarms. (and to anwser the next question, no, there is no problems with the running of the pumps - basket is full, no air etc etc.................)
I don't want to install a separate run-dry circuit breaker (they exist, which monitor the power/current/voltage consumption).
I have read the available patents about the Intelliflo whereby the power/current consumption is monitored to determine potential run-dry/blockage problems.
It seems everything is available on the control touch-pad on the pump!
If someone can give me the explanations of the Par codes.
I am running what looks to be firmware V1.06 VF-3050
1) Par 790 - current value 32772, range available 32762 - 32782
2) Par 792 - current value 300, range available 0-1000
3) Par 793 - current value 0, range available 0-1000
4) Par 802/803/804/805/806 - current value 0, range available 0-65535
5) Par 410, current value 12, range available 0-16000
6) Par 699, current value 0, range available (0-1) - I have seen an explantion for this - for limiting power range available
7) Par 704, current value 96, range available (96-111)
Before spending hours doing tests to figure out what each does, there surely must be something out there that explains the ranges and what each parameter does in order to optimise an installation.
If for legal reasons an explantion can not be posted to the board, please PM me. (I live in Switzerland so the pump rules here are not subject to USA litigation)