I’ve got a Hammerhead Cleaner and it keeps wanting to do 2 things.
1) get stuck on the top of my plastic wedding cake type steps, and
2) gets stuc in the corner between the steps and the wall
Any advice on either
Please check for the following listed below, and make sure no debris is caught inside the cleaner;
• Adjust the Eyeball Diverter of the return flow towards the problem area
to guide the Cleaner away from the steps.
• Verify proper hose length and correct position of the Hose Weights.
• Remove or add one hose section.
• Using your Flow Gauge, verify proper water flow to your Cleaner.
• Using your Flow Gauge, Increase or decrease the flow to your cleaner
with-in the maximum/minimum range by adjusting the valve.
• Check the footpad under the Hammer Head pool cleaner for we