Below is the link to the beta version of ScreenLogic Connect. We have heard from several of you over the last several months about compatibility problems with newer Android phones running Android 6 and 7.
To fix these problems, we rebuilt ScreenLogic Connect from the ground up.
Here are some of the enhancements:
- All new look - we hope you enjoy it!
- IntelliChem users can now change set points for pH and ORP
- The circuits on the main page are clickable
- All new, more intuitive Schedules page
- Pentair heat pumps with Cooling capabilities should now be supported
- History - we are currently building an all new page using a new graphing module. This will come in the next release in a few weeks or less.
Tips: Instead of using the "hamburger" menu icon to show the main page, try using your thumb and swipe left to right to have the menu appear (and right to left to hide it). You can also press and hold for 2 seconds on the blue menu bar at the top (where your pool name is listed) and let go to go back to the connection screen to connect to another pool.
Please give this a test and post a reply to this thread regarding what you like, don't like or what isn't working well for you.
Link to the beta version:
Scroll down several posts to see the download link for ScreenLogic beta build 35
Sr. Product Manager