Father's Day Celebrations by the Pool
Spending Father’s Day enjoying the pool with Dad can feel like an instant celebration! Here are some quick tips for making Father’s Day by the pool even more fun:
- Grill lunch or dinner out by the pool. Enjoy pool time with Dad and the rest of the family by preparing meals outside. Click here for great grilling tips and recipes.
- Give Dad a break from backbreaking pool chores with an automatic pool cleaner. You can save money on this gift for Dad with special rebates that are now in place! Dad will thank you all season long.
- Treat Dad like a king this Father’s Day. A floating lounge chair is the perfect "noble" gift. Add some new grilling tools to Dad’s gift and he will be ruling the backyard for the rest of the summer.
- Pamper Dad on his special day by giving him a gift basket with everything he will need for his special day. Include cold beverages, extra towels, sunscreen and snacks so Dad can enjoy the great outdoors without ever leaving his swimming pool oasis.
- Liven up Dad’s day by building a playlist full of his favorite tunes. Play it outside all day using outdoor speakers by the pool.
Use these tips to help Dad enjoy his special day poolside! How are you celebrating Father’s Day by the pool? Post your party tips and best pool gifts for Dad below or share photos, videos and blogs with the Poolfyi community.