You and the Sun: What Do You Know?
Sun. We love it. But like everything else, too much of a good thing can become a, well, not so good thing. Most studies reveal that roughly 25% of sun damage has been done by age 20 (yikes!). So, you need to be in the know about how to protect yourself from new sun damage.
Put your sunscreen knowledge to the test with this seven question quiz:
1. All ultra-violet (UV) rays are the same.
2. SPF stands for:
3. How many minutes before exposure should you apply sunscreen?
4. How often should sunscreen be reapplied?
5. Broad spectrum sunscreen provides protection against:
6. Sunblock and sunscreens that are completely waterproof are the best choices.
7. You should wear sunscreen even on cloudy days.